It’s the digital age, and for most businesses, building a robust online presence is critical for success. Auto brokerages are no exception to this rule. Word-of-mouth referrals are still vital for your business, but online communities and digital marketing techniques are making headway into the old way of doing things. In fact, consumers expect a business to employ many of the following marketing techniques we’re about to outline in this article.
Table of Contents
- You must have a professional, mobile-friendly website.
- Start blogging about your auto brokerage business.
- Know your customer profile.
- Gather and use testimonials.
- Maintain an excellent online reputation.
- Get on social media.
- Advertise your auto brokerage online.
- Order leads from a reputable auto leads generation company.
New, qualified leads for your auto brokerage business will generate sales and improve your booking ratios. Order leads from us online today and increase your profits fast.
1. You must have a professional, mobile-friendly website.
The majority of consumers will look up your business online before they make a call or send an email to your sales team. If you invest in a professional, easy-to-navigate website, it will be easier to build trust and convert online leads into a sale. When a potential customer sees a professional website, they’re likely to think the business is just as careful and professional at what they do offline. What specific components should your website have?
- A clear and mobile-friendly design
- An easy-to-navigate interface
- Minimal, carefully selected text on the homepage
- Large, professional, and relevant photos
Also, make sure the most important information is first on your page before the customer would hit “scroll.” This is referred to as text “above the fold.” A basic rule of thumb for web design is that if the viewer can’t see it within the first seven seconds of being on your page, then it basically doesn’t exist. A few other things you should include on the homepage of your auto brokerage website are:
- Quote or estimate forms
- Full contact information
- DOT and legal information
2. Start blogging about your auto brokerage business.
Blogging fits into your broader marketing strategy in many ways. It helps build trust with your readership. Google will like it when you regularly post search-engine-optimized articles. You can also use your blogs to send new material to your email list, which is a great way to keep in touch with past customers and generate referrals. Your blog posts can also be posted and announced on social media, which will help keep your business visible in other online arenas. You can have your most experienced workers create blog posts for your company, or outsource this marketing strategy to a professional copywriter or agency. Some ideas for blog posts you get started with are:
- Data and current industry stats
- Vehicle maintenance tips
- Fun articles like strangest vehicles the company has ever transported, photo collections, etc.
3. Know your customer profile.
It’s critical for any business to know exactly who their customer is. You’ll want to know your customer avatar inside and out so your advertising strategies will most resonate with the people who want and need your services.
4. Gather and use testimonials.
Happy, past customers can make for the perfect advertising strategy. Use testimonials from your past clients and display them on your website or use them as part of an online advertisement.
5. Maintain an excellent online reputation.
Reputation management is everything when it comes to business success in the digital age. Consumers have access to a lot more information about the companies they potentially do business with than ever before. When it comes to owning and operating an auto brokerage, it’s essential to know that your customers will be looking you up online before they even consider contacting you for a quote. Use your testimonials, and work to generate consistent, mainly positive reviews.
6. Get on social media.
69% of U.S. adults have at least one social media account, but the average U.S. internet user has up to seven social media accounts. Say what you will about social media. The fact is, the majority of your customers are on there. One way to keep in touch with your customers, advertise to new customers, or give new leads a way to look up your business is to create at least one social media profile. Facebook is the best one to start with, followed by a Google My Business Listing and a Twitter account.
Design your profile to sell by making sure your profile is branded with the company colors and logo. Make sure your social media page has an easy way for customers to contact you and also gives the viewer relevant information on what the company is about. There are numerous social media automation services you can sign up for that will automatically post appropriate contact to your social media page.
7. Advertise your auto brokerage online.
There are so many ways to advertise your auto brokerage online that it can be tough to pinpoint which avenue is best for you. You can use online advertising techniques to drive viewers to a landing page, make a phone call, sign up for your email list, or increase your website traffic. With Google Ads, these PPC ads allow you to rank specific web pages within the first couple slots on the search results page. They are a great way to gain online exposure for your business and get people onto your website. Facebook ads are another popular way to advertise online.
8. Order leads from a reputable auto leads generation company.
A lot of auto brokerages rely on getting leads from other companies to increase their booking ratios. Being able to generate qualified leads is essential for any business. Without a steady stream of leads, either from a third-party or through your personal referral network, your business will fail to grow.
There are many lead generation companies out there, but it’s essential to find one that will fit with your business and goals. And, not all companies are equal. When choosing a lead generation company to work with, keep the following components in mind:
- Make sure the business only provides real-time leads that need auto transport services now. Excellent auto brokerage lead companies will only give you leads that haven’t been contacted by a competitor already. Make sure the leads you get from the business aren’t delayed.
- Can you return bad leads? Some companies will allow their clients to return leads with disconnected phone numbers or bounced email addresses for lead credit.
- Make sure the lead provider will filter leads based on where you want to do business. It’s no good if you operate in the U.S. but get leads from Australia.
Here at Auto Transport Broker Leads, we offer highly qualified leads that need your auto brokerage services now. You won’t be given delayed leads, and we do our best to ensure that the information you’re given is accurate and current. If your sales team is trained and prepared to contact leads professionally, and your marketing collateral is professional and up-to-date, we’re ready to do business with you. Order leads from Auto Transport Broker Leads today and start generating increased sales for your auto brokerage.