One of the mistakes that people make when considering leads is that they think of them as a sales guarantee. This line of thinking will actually work against you when you are creating your sales approach to a car transport lead. Ultimately, the viability of the lead depends on the company in question, and there are numerous factors that can cause a lead not pan out. The company providing the leads and the company receiving them must be a good fit both in terms of the information disseminated and the way in which it is worked upon receipt.
Here’s a good primer to know if our leads will be helpful for your sales endeavors:
- Is your business equipped with a knowledgeable sales force that stands ready to receive phone calls during the 9-5 work day?
- Is your sales force prepared to answer the phone in a professional manner, without the need to refer back to a system that is automated or immediate hold times?
- Is your marketing collateral professional and up-to-date? This might include the company website, listings on major search engines, flyers, business cards, social media and the like.
- Does your sales force speak professionally in English and without a debilitating accent?
- Does your sales force respond quickly to email inquiries?
- Is your sales force knowledgeable about the auto transport industry?
If you’ve answered “no” to any of these questions, then consider this a checklist of things to take care of prior to purchasing a set of leads to get started.
However, if you’ve answered “yes” to all of these questions, then you are ready to proceed and we would love to hear from you today!